Kelet-európai konzultáció Magyarországon (júli. 31 - aug. 2.)
Budapest and Tihany (Lake Balaton), Hungary July 31 - August 2, 2013
Organized by the Centre for Ecological Research, Hungarian Academy of Sciences (MTA ÖK) with support from the Ministry of Rural Development, Hungary and the IPBES Interim Secretariat
The conference aims at the following goals:
- To inform the European biodiversity knowledge community on the IPBES process
- To provide direct input into the IPBES intersessional consultation in June/July by developing recommendations from a pan-European perspective
- The draft work programme 2014-2018
- The draft prioritized list of requests on scientific and technical matters
- The draft stakeholder engagement strategy for supporting the implementation of the work programme
- To discuss and explore the options for the future support of IPBES from a (pan-) European regional perspective
The East-European Regional Stakeholder Consultation is jointly organised by the East-European members of the IPBES Bureau and MEP with the support of the interim IPBES secretariat, UNEP.
Adem Bilgin (Turkey) and Sergey Trepelkov (Russia) as IPBES Bureau members
András Báldi (Hungary), Günay Erpul (Turkey), György Pataki (Hungary), Tamar Pataridze (Georgia) and Nigmet Üzal (Turkey) as IPBES MEP members
Hope to see you in Hungary!